When you want to enhance your look for a youthful appearance, a non-surgical skin tightening procedure at Salameh MedSpa can help you achieve your desired results. To help you better understand the non-surgical tightening of skin, how it works, what the benefits are, and what to expect, we’ll be walking through treatment options below.
What Types of Skin Tightening Procedures and Options Are Available?
While non-surgical options are less invasive and carry less downtime than surgical procedures, they do require great precision and an innovative approach for the best results. In order to produce the look that you want, there are numerous injectable fillers designed for the non-surgical tightening of skin. The options available to you include:
- Botox & Dysport
- Juvederm Filler (Vobella, Vollure, Voluma)
- Restylane Filler (Silk, Lyft, L, Kysse)
- PRP Fillers
The above injectable fillers can be applied to numerous skin tightening procedures as part of your ongoing treatment plan. These types of procedures include:
- Acne scar treatment
- Liquid rhinoplasty
- Liquid facelift
- Jawline definition
- Nasolabial and marionette fillers
- Tear trough treatment
- Lip augmentation
- Double chin removal
- Hollowed temples treatment
Whether you desire a non-surgical neck tightening procedure to enhance your jawline or address concerns with a double chin, or you’re looking to eliminate forehead wrinkles, the above fillers can be used to fulfill the non-surgical tightening of skin in the area you desire.
What Are the Benefits of Non-Surgical Skin Tightening?
Choosing between non-surgical skin tightening and surgical procedures begins with your initial consultation with our team. We’ll discuss your short-term and long-term beauty goals, and how we can help you achieve them. Do you need a treatment with minimal downtime given your schedule? What results are you seeking with non-surgical skin tightening? We’ll go over all your questions and lay out the benefits of each option. Some of the notable benefits that accompany non-surgical skin tightening procedures are as follows.
- Little or No Recovery Time: Choosing the non-surgical tightening of skin makes it so that you don’t have to worry about taking time to recover after your chosen procedure is completed. If you’d prefer to be able to resume your day-to-day life after addressing wrinkles, acne, or other areas of your face that you would like to see enhanced, opting for a non-surgical procedure instead of plastic surgery will help you get back to your work or daily activities with ease.
- Less Discomfort During and Following Your Procedure: Are you worried about dealing with discomfort after your procedure? With non-surgical options here at Salameh MedSpa, you don’t have to! The discomfort experienced while you’re receiving a non-surgical skin tightening procedure is minimal (some mild bruising may be experienced by some patients). Our goal is to ensure you can return to your normal schedule and your life without discomfort and with a post-treatment care plan designed to optimize your healing time.
- Natural-Looking, Fast Results: One of the benefits of non-surgical treatments is the fact that the results will not take weeks to appear on your face as you wait for it to heal. In fact, the results of many non-surgical skin tightening are almost instantaneous, giving you the youthful appearance that you desire with the support of an experienced plastic surgeon.
Non-Surgical Skin Tightening: FAQs
Here are some frequently asked questions that we hear often about the non-surgical tightening of skin.
How Much Does It Cost?
The prices for injectable fillers will depend on factors like how many will be required in order to produce the desired outcome, what type of procedure(s) you choose, and the level of treatment that you desire. We will be able to provide you with a more individualized plan for your procedure during our initial consultation.
What Do the Results Look Like?
The non-surgical tightening of skin offers wonderful results that you can view by clicking on the procedure categories located on the non-surgical procedures portion of our website. Whether you want non-surgical neck tightening or basic Botox or Dysport, there are multiple before and after photos to show you the results of other patients in advance!
How Can I Get My Non-Surgical Procedure Done By Salameh MedSpa
Working with Dr. Salameh will help you get the desired results you’re looking for with injectable fillers. Dr. Salameh is double-board certified and has an Ivy League education – he is truly an expert. Here at Salameh MedSpa, we are dedicated to providing you with the level of care and service that you deserve. If you’re ready to take the next step, call us today to book an appointment and get your complimentary consultation to learn more about the non-surgical tightening of skin and what it can do for you!