We know you want to look and feel your best on the big day, and that wedding planning can be hectic. You’ve got the dress, the jewelry, your flowers, and all the details ready to go, but what about you? Consider bridal skin care and bridal facial treatments as part of your pre-wedding plans that will help you complete your unforgettable wedding day look.. But how do you know which facials and treatments to choose before your wedding?
We’ve compiled an essential guide to help you navigate the confusion. Put your best foot forward this wedding season with fresh, youthful skin that makes you feel confident.
Carbon Laser Peel
Carbon laser peels are called the “Hollywood Facial” for a reason! Give your skin the star treatment with the best facial for before a wedding. This bridal skin care treatment removes several layers of dead skin and lets your new skin shine. Carbon peels utilize heat instead of chemicals to purify and restore your skin in a gentle way, using liquid carbon to penetrate the pores and absorb any contaminants beneath the surface (such as oils, dead skin cells, and blackheads). From there, the laser’s heat destroys both the carbon and the impurities it has absorbed.
This is a quick and effortless lunchtime procedure to help you renew smooth, plump, clear skin.
Halo BBL Laser Treatment
Brides will see incredible results with Halo and BBL laser treatment for bridal skin care. With this treatment, technicians use a hybrid of Halo lasers and BBL (broadband light) to deliver intense bursts of light to your skin.
The lasers resurface your skin and address issues like wrinkles, fine lines, redness, and dark spots. Overall, the Halo and BBL lasers will help balance your skin tone, rejuvenate your skin texture, and reduce acne scarring, wrinkles, enlarged pores, and more. With a healthy skin care routine, you’ll benefit from a quick recovery of about one to two weeks.
Acne Scar Treatment
There are many bridal skin care treatments that address acne scars, including dermaplaning, chemical peels, and microneedling. Depending on your level of scarring, Dr. Salameh and his team may recommend facial fillers to correct acne scars to smooth your skin’s appearance.
You’ll experience a natural, long-lasting result that restores your skin’s youthful look and feel.
In addition to bridal facials, many brides opt for non-surgical treatments to refine their facial appearance. For example, brides can get full, plump lips with lip augmentation. This quick, effective treatment uses lip fillers to enhance the shape of your lips.
For refreshed, radiant skin, try an exfoliating dermaplaning treatment for your bridal skin care. Technicians use a scalpel to carefully scrape dead skin cells, vellus hairs, and other particulates from your skin.
This gentle removal results in fresh, vital-looking skin that will glow on your wedding day. What’s more, skin care products will absorb more readily into your skin, and you’ll enjoy a smoother makeup application.
Non-Surgical Bridal Treatments FAQ
- Are these treatments safe?
- Yes. Each of these bridal skin care treatments is completely safe and recommended for brides seeking ways to enhance their features for their wedding day and beyond. Paired with proper skin care routines and depending on the procedure you choose, you can expect your recovery time to vary from one day to two weeks.
- When should I schedule my bridal facial or skin care?
- It’s always best to speak with our medical spa professionals and discuss your goals during your initial consultation. As a general rule, try to schedule your bridal facial treatments at least a few weeks before the wedding. This will give your skin time to rest and recover from any redness or swelling before the big day.
- Which treatments do I need?
- Salameh MedSpa offers bridal packages to make it easier for brides to find relevant non-surgical treatments. During your initial consultation, you’ll speak with our team to discuss which treatments are best for you and your skin type. We partner with you to create a custom skin care treatment that will help you rejuvenate and restore your skin.
- What can I expect from these treatments?
- During your initial consult, we will walk you through each non-surgical treatment option. You’ll discuss in detail what the treatment entails, what the recovery time (if any) looks like, and the benefits you’ll enjoy. Salameh MedSpa will create a targeted and personalized treatment plan to address your beauty goals. Overall, you can expect to see improved skin and feel a natural glow.
Bridal Skin Care Treatments at Salameh MedSpa
If your wedding is approaching and you’re looking for the perfect finishing touch for your day, Salameh MedSpa would love to create a custom bridal skin care treatment for you. Our team of medical spa professionals is led and inspired by Dr. Bernard Salameh’s meticulous commitment to innovative techniques, patient-first care, and drive for excellence. We are passionate about helping our patients feel good about themselves. To learn more and start your bridal skin care treatments, get in touch with our friendly team today.