In Office Procedure after Care
- You may shower 48 hours after your office procedure, let soap and water run over the area. Do not rub or scrub the area
- Keep the sterile strips in place till they fall off on their own. Do not remove the sterile strips. They help keep tension off the incision.
- You can start wearing make-up and sunscreen 2 weeks after the procedure. Until then keep covered from the sun with a bandage or hat.
- Oozing is normal, apply pressure for 1 minute if bleeding starts. If bleeding continuous apply pressure for 30 minutes constantly, do not lift and peek to see if bleeding has stopped. If you do start the process over.
- If you are on any type of blood thinner you will bleed more than normal. Resume all blood thinner medication the day after your procedure.
- Take Tylenol an or ibuprofen for pain.
Call the office if you have any questions