By the guidance of our Governor and Kentucky’s medical practice reopening phased plan, our surgery center and clinic will be allowed to open with certain restrictions and new protocols for existing and new patients. All protocols will be discussed with patients prior to appointment scheduling.
Our office will be operating with new state-mandated guidelines. Please review these new guidelines below so you are prepared before arrival:
- Our lobby area will be closed to patients and walk-in traffic. All patients must wait in their cars and we will greet you upon arrival. Please call our office at 270.904.7791 once you have arrived.
- Only patients will be permitted inside the building. All family members, companions, and guests must remain in their cars.
- Patients will have their temperature checked upon arrival and will be asked to complete a screening form when entering the facility.
- Patients are required to wear a mask before entering the facility. We encourage patients to provide their own mask. However, a mask will be provided if patients do not have their own.
- Salameh staff members will be screened on a daily basis with temperature checks and completing a COVID-19 screening questionnaire. Staff will wear masks and gloves at all times.
- The building and patient rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between each patient’s appointment on a daily basis.
- Hand sanitizer will be supplied throughout the facility.
- We will continue to offer patients virtual consultations.
Your safety and the safety of our team is our number one priority. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we get through this time together. Our patient care coordinators have been working extremely hard to ensure all of our existing patients have been rescheduled in a timely manner.
We are so looking forward to seeing you all soon. As always, please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We are here for you.